Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Belly Bump- 7.5 weeks


Could there possibly be a change already or is it my new obsession with ice cream that's creating the illusion?
Baby: Baby's brain is growing and developing. The heart has divided into right & left chambers. Eyelid folds are forming and the tip of the nose is present. Baby has been very busy growing and is now just slightly smaller than a pinto bean!
Bryce: What a guy! Happily offers mama-to-be nightly back/neck massages, and is getting excited to see baby's heartbeat at our first Dr.'s appointment next week.
Cara: Whatever you do, don't offer me meat! YUCK!

3 comments:

  1. You're going to have one of the most perfect baby bumps EVER!!! So excited for you two. Btw, Chad and I are heading into PDX this weekend. Let's try to connect. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey! If you and Chad want to join us at Big Al's to watch the UO football game, we would love to see you! Thanks for the belly bump confidence - I'll try to grow a perfect bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look MARVELOUS!! Keep on eating and don't forget to exercise too. That makes a huge difference in how well you endure labor. I have a gift for my pinto bean niece or nephew. I get it to you soon. Love Auntie

    ReplyDelete