Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wilson Volleyball Loves the Fetus!

Wow! What an epic surprise baby shower this evening thrown by the entire Wilson High School volleyball program! After turning in their jerseys tonight at the gym, I was led in to a seperate area behind the gym where the girls (and coaches and parents!) had everything set up. From a heaping pile of gifts to the most adorable cake I've ever seen- they thought of everything!

Thank you to everyone for making the volleyball season and tonight such a joy. I'm very blessed to have you all in my life. And thank you so much for all of the thoughtful gifts. Love you guys! Go TROJANS!
I was SO excited to get home and show Bryce everything! Notice the WHS onesie complete with our volleyball logo! How cute!
The JV2 team even made me a poster! How sweet!

Forget the binky and nipple butter (ha! nice addition Ashley!), Bryce was lovin' the UofO gear!
Go Team Seger! And the clever elephant towel arrangement- how cute!

The cake was successfully demolished at the party, but a few cute sections were saved for Mommy and Daddy.

BUSTED! Digging into the goods!

                                  Mmmmmmmmm......don't mind if I do.

Bryce enjoying the goodness.
And last but NOT least....the infamous SNOUPLE! This is a Couple-Snuggie invented, constructed, and delivered by Rhiana, one of my JV players. At our first tournament she amused us all by coming up with the idea of making one for me and Bryce.  If you could see the whole thing, you would notice that it is sewn together and also has a baby pouch on my side. Thank you Gann family!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh, how cute is that Snouple and the other gifts are wonderful. I know Bryce loves his U of O linebacker outfits. What a wonderful gift to have such a great VB team and parent support around you. Can't wait to come over:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute Cara! What a nice baby shower. Many more to come, I'm sure! You will LOVE having this blog to look back on as your pregnancy progresses...and as your baby grows up to be a back-talking toddler. ;) XO!

    ReplyDelete