Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Eating for 75???

Yeah, I've heard the phrase "eating for 2" when it comes to an increased appetite during early pregnancy, but the condition that I have goes far beyond that. I might be eating for 75! Recent evidence that supports my theory:
  1. Arby's Addiction: 3 days, 3 visits. A plain roast beef sandwich has never tasted so good, and I plan to continue the madness.
  2. Kitchen Clean Out: This is exactly what I did this morning at breakfast time. It's 10:40am and so far I've eaten; 1 yogurt, 2 bananas, 50+ grapes, 1 PB&J sandwich, 1 Nutrigrain Bar, 1 giant tomoato with salt on it (wtf?), and I'm already starting to think about lunch.
  3. Food Envy: The sound or sight of someone else eating elicits an overwhelming urge to frantically find food of my own. Unless, of course, they are eating something nasty in which case I have to leave the premises immediately and try to distract the gag reflex.
Oh man....all this typing has worked up an appetite! See ya!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, your food list made me LAUGH, especially the part about the tomato. That is too funny. Eat up mama, you deserve it! When I was pregnant with Everett, all I could think about was Top Ramen. Gross I know but oh soo good at the same time, ha!

    ReplyDelete