Thursday, November 15, 2012

It's a GIRL!

Wow- nothing like finding out that we're having a baby girl to jump start the day! I have had a constant supply of energy since we left our appointment this morning. Bryce and I are SO excited! Our hearts are full :)

Our ultrasound technician gave us a great idea as we were were talking about all of the special little boy outfits that we won't be able to re-use - cut out pieces of the clothing fabric and make a small quilt. I LOVE that idea! I can paint and draw, but quilting is definitely not my specialty. I'll hire out!

Bryce and I waiting to go in to the ultrasound room at Beaverton Kaiser

Profile - I think she has her mama's chin!

That is one flexible baby!

There are little feet in both of these shots.

The inappropriate picture proof. It's a GIRL!

Our sweet little Buster made the announcement for us.





No comments:

Post a Comment